Life & Disability Insurance to Help Protect Those Who Matter Most
UnitedHealthcare offers life and disability insurance plans that can fit what your employees need.
The basic life insurance plan includes a benefit for accidental injuries or loss of life, whether on or off the job (some limitations apply). Your employees can also add more life insurance for themselves or their dependents.
- Benefits can be flat amounts or multiples of salary
- 24-hour emergency-travel assistance
- Grief consultation and financial/legal assistance
- Online, self-service, and telephone will and trust preparation at no additional cost
UnitedHealthcare disability insurance does more than protect employee income. It pays your employees a benefit so they can help cover bills while they’re unable to work. It also can help your employees get better, so you can focus on growing your business.
- Short Term Disability (STD) – Includes flexible options for benefit durations, weekly benefit amounts, and non-occupational or 24-hour coverage
- Long Term Disability (LTD) – Includes flexible options for benefit durations, monthly benefit amounts, and employee-buy-up plans
- Simpler enrollment and administration
- Personal service and support
And if you bundle life and disability insurance plans with other benefits plans from UnitedHealthcare, you can save even more.
For more information, contact Kimberlee Vandervoorn at email@example.com.
UnitedHealthcare Life and Disability products are provided by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company and certain products in California by Unimerica Life Insurance Company. Life and Disability products are provided on policy forms LASD-POL (05/03) et al. and UHCLD-POL 2/2008 et al., in Texas on forms LASD-POL-TX(05/03) and UHCLD-POL 2/2008-TX and in Virginia on LASD-POL(05/03) and UHCLD-POL 2/2008. The policies have exclusions, limitations, reductions of benefits, and terms under which the policy may be continued in force or discontinued. For costs and complete details of the coverage, call or write your insurance agent or the company. Some products are not available in all states. UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company is located in Hartford, CT and Unimerica Life Insurance Company is located in Milwaukee, WI.